The Gottman Institute – Level 2 Clinical Training
- 30% OFF pay with Crypto Currency: HAPPY30
- 20% Off pay with All other payment method: HAPPY20
- Product Delivery: After your purchase, we will send you a link to access and download the course (within 5 minutes - 8 hours).
This advanced, self-paced online course includes engaging lecture content from a recent four-day Level 2 workshop conducted by Drs. Format File: 26 DVDs – ISO, 2 DJVU, 2 DOCX, 6 ePu… File size: 118.224 GB
Immerse yourself in the Gottman Method and gain confidence using the techniques in your clinical work. Level 2 Training provides an in-depth exploration of assessment and intervention with advanced practical guidance for clinical observation and identifying co-morbidities, including PTSD, affairs, and addiction.
This advanced, self-paced online course includes engaging lecture content from a recent four-day Level 2 workshop conducted by Drs. John and Julie Gottman. During the workshop, the Gottmans share in-session clinical videos that demonstrate practical application of assessment and intervention techniques. Special guest lecturer, Dr. Robert Navarra, presents relevant data and clinical findings incorporating Gottman Methods in treatment of couples in addiction recovery.
At the completion of this training, you will be able to:
- Explain the basics of observation including why it’s important to recognize Emotions on the Human Face, Tension in the Voice, the Importance of Words and the use of the SPAFF coding system
- Describe the seven levels of the Sound Relationship House theory
- Describe how to recognize Bids and Turning Towards
- Explain the components of the first three Assessment sessions
- Explain and demonstrate how to conduct an Oral History Interview
- Explain and demonstrate how to conduct a Feedback Session, including how to formulate a Treatment Plan and how to present it to the couple using the Sound Relationship House model
- Describe the use of the core assessments with couples, including the Locke-Wallace, Weiss-Cerretto, Gottman Sounds Relationship House Questionnaires, Gottman 19 Areas Checklist, EAQ, SCL-90, Detour Scales, CAGE, and b-MAST
- Explain and demonstrate the rules for Gentle Start Up
- Develop interventions that couples can use as antidotes to the “Four Horsemen”
- Prepare couples to physiologically soothe when flooded
- Select and implement interventions to help deal with conflict
- Apply different modes of changing the “Attack/Defend System” in a couples interaction
- Assist couples to establish dialogue about their gridlocked conflicts
Get immediately download The Gottman Institute – Level 2 Clinical Training
- Instruct couples on how to work towards compromise on perpetual problems using the Two Oval method
- Describe the five steps of processing a fight or a regrettable incident using the Aftermath of A Fight intervention
- Use and describe the Stress-Reducing Conversation to minimize relapse
- Select and implement interventions to help couples deepen their “Friendship System” by working on Fondness and Admiration
- Select and implement interventions to help couples Build Shared Meaning with Rituals of Connection Identify and formulate a plan for different co-morbidities common to couples using Gottman Method Couples Therapy
- Assessment and Intervention
- Describe how to apply Gottman Method Couples Therapy to a couple who has experienced an affair
- Describe when it is appropriate and inappropriate to use Gottman Method Couples Therapy with a couple dealing with substance abuse
- Describe how to apply Gottman Method Couples Therapy to a couple experiencing Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Describe the differences between situational and characterological domestic violence and when it is appropriate and inappropriate to use Gottman Method Couples Therapy with a couple dealing with domestic violence
- No related posts.