SMB – The Rhino Options Strategy
Sale Page: SMB – The Rhino Options Strategy
Learn the strategy that gives you …
- A positive Theta trade that integrates a long Vega component to help stabilize the profile during rapid changes in volatility to give you more stable and reliable PnL.
- A trade that prefers neutral and bearish market moves while having unique ways to dramatically reduce risk during run away bull markets giving you a higher probability of success and lower chances of significant draw down.
- A trade plan that is so risk averse, the plan only requires checking on the position once per day and reduces the chances of experiencing multiple consecutive losses.
- Instructions for trading RUT (Russell 2000 Index) and SPX (S&P 500) index options
- Everything from the big picture down to the details to trade this strategy with as much discretion or objectivity as you prefer
- Planned Capital guidelines ($25,000 max per trade lot)
- How to enter and scale in
- Various adjustments with numerous examples
- Rules for various profit targets based on time until expiration
- How to setup OptionVUE model to manage by the rules
- Specific upside and downside adjustment guidelines
- Learn the details of Three Trade Priorities (#1 Preservation of Capital, #2 Ease of Management, #3 Profits)
- How the trade performed in 2008 and flash crashes
- Day-to-day management of the trade (once per day, anytime of day that you prefer)
- How to overlap trades without making management difficult
- Advice on psychology and consistency so you can put the high win rate of the trade to work for you
- Details about core components and adjustement: Put Broken Wing Butterflies, Call Calendars, Call Broken-wing Butterflies, Vertical Spreads and Condors
- How to reduce profit targets based on Gamma and Days to Expiration
***** Terms of Sale *****
* After payment, we will send you a link to access and download the course anytime you want.
* We just refund you in case of:
(1) Item is not as described
(2) Item doesn’t work the way it should
(3) Item support is promised but not provided
More Courses: Stock Forex Options – Trading